Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend at Nana's

This weekend Mom, Cash, and I went to Durant, Ok to see my Nana and Aunt Rhonda! We had such a great time visiting with everyone! We got to town Friday night around 10:30p.m. and went straight to Taco Casa. Oh how I wish they would have Taco Casa in Little Rock! It is soooooo yummy! I ate there once each day we were there, which equals 3 times! I can't get enough! On Saturday my sister, Leigha, and niece, Lindsey, came to see us. They live about 1 1/2 hours away, so it was nice to see them and Lindsey really enjoyed playing with Cash. Also, my Uncle Tony and Kathy came Saturday and all of my cousins! The house was packed and I managed to take 0 pictures! I was so mad when I realized I have no pictures of all of them together. Anyways, they were calling for winter weather and you can see below that we got some! It was sooooooo cold Saturday and Sunday. Some more of my cousins came by Sunday and brought their foster child by to play with Cash. She is almost two and her name was Shaneqa. She was so cute! When we left we thought Cash would sleep most of the way home and he, of course, didn't. However, on the way home we pass through Paris, TX which is where we used to live before moving to Arkansas. So I had to go by our old house, my old daycare/private kindergarten, Lollypop Kids Stop, and Braum's! We drove through snow until we reached the Arkansas border, so it took us a while to get home, but we finally made it! We loved seeing all of our family and can't wait to see all of you again!!
Cash and Shenqa....
What we woke up to Sunday morning...
Cash and Aunt Rhonda...
My old house in Paris, TX. We lived here from 1986-1990...

My old daycare/kindergarten....

I loved my school because my sister worked here, she would take me on her lunch break and we would go get McDonald's! I loved the woman who ran it too, her name was Miss Sis.

I hope everyone has a great week/spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment