Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MTV Cribs- Cash Copeland-Part 1

On this episode we will look into the garage of Cash Copeland. His first car, a Lighting McQueen race car with real Lighting McQueen sounds, forward, reverse, and no top! Secondly, his Lighting McQueen 4-wheeler, it's all-terrain and a lot of fun. Third, his Dora the Explorer 4-wheeler, gotta have one for the friends to ride when they come by to play! Last but certainly not least, his brand new, given to him today, Superbike Motorcycle, equipped with a side car for Sneech(his Dr. Seuss stuffed animal), forward, reverse, headlight that actually lights up, real motorcycle sounds(while pressing the gas and idling), a press to start and turn ignition off button, and a honking horn. Cash LOVES his new motorcycle and all of his really awesome cars.

We have been outside playing all day until Cash's face became extremely red. I think it was just from being hot though because I had sunscreen on him. It has started to go away so I think we are about to go back outside. I love this weather!
Cash is pressing the start button, listen to the revving up it does....

Jacob and Noah

I will do part 2 once his bedroom is finished, so I guess I should say....To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment