Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Eli Comes to Visit...

Over Spring Break I managed to finish some canvases for a friend of mine who had a baby back in February! I told her I wanted to do this for her and just now found enough time to start and finish them! I am so happy I finally finished them because I felt terrible for how long it took me to do them! It was also a great excuse for them to come and see us! Lesley and Eli came to visit today and to pick up the canvases! I think she really liked them! I was kind of sad to see them go because I really liked them as well! Eli is too freaking cute! He looks just like his momma! I miss such a small baby! Cash won't exactly let you "hold" him anymore! He is too busy for me. Only when he is tired does he want me to hold him!

Eli's canvases...
Cash really likes to pet babies...
Isn't he so cute? I think so! I am so glad I got to see them. I met Lesley while helping throw Kelly's bridal shower. Kelly and Lesley are friends and used to be roommates/sorority sisters! I am so glad I met Lesley! Kelly came by today to see Eli too! It was so much fun seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment