Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

We have had such a busy week! We got to do a lot of different activities because my in-laws and friends were out of school to help me with all 3 kiddos.
Monday, day 1 of spring break, we didn't really do anything. We just hung out around the house and rested.
Day 2- Zoo Day. Tuesday, Carol and Dennis came down to visit and we took Cash, Jacob, and Noah to the Little Rock Zoo. We got there at 11:30 and left at 3:30! I can't believe how long we got to stay. Nobody had naps and everyone acted really good! We had so much fun seeing all the animals! I can't wait for the penguin exhibit to open next fall!
Lions...
Jacob and Cash looking at the lions...
Cash and Jacob...
Mr. GiraffeCash drinking out of his alligator cup....Cash looking at the apes...
We had so much fun at the zoo!

Day 3- JumpZone. Wednesday Megan and Emilee met Cash, Jacob, Noah, and me at JumpZone in Maumelle! At first Noah and Cash cried because it was so overwhelming. Then they got the hang of it and had a BLAST!!!


A boat with slides....This was Cash's favorite.....
He would go up the boat by himself and then I would slide down with him. He would have gone alone but I was too scared, those slides were very steep....

Cash and little girl he met standing under T-Rex.... Look at how huge that thing is compared to them....
Snacktime....Playtime...Jacob was trying to help Cash up, too cute.....This was another one of Cash and Emilee's favorite...
And they all fall down....
Day3- The Church at Rock Creek play area. Thursday, Megan, Emilee, Cash, Jacob, Noah, and I went to the Church at Rock Creek to play! We had a good time but it was so crowded and its not that big of a play area, so we left and went to Chick-fil-a to eat and let the kids play there....
The play area...
Cash's fav....a ball....Cash looking for Em...
This was so funny, it looks like Cash is checking Emilee out....Emilee at Chick-fil-a....Megan was trying to show Cash how to go down the slide....
Action shot of Emilee coming down the slide....
Action shot of Cash coming down the slide....Today is Friday and I am not sure what we are going to do today. I was thinking about going to back to JumpZone but I don't think I can handle it all by myself! We might just stay home and rest! However, this is what Cash is up to already this morning....

We have had a fun filled week! I hope everyone has enjoyed their spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment