Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving, Sickness, and 11 Months....

I have been such a bad blogger this past week. But, yes, we are alive, just been busy and sick! I woke up Thanksgiving morning with the worst cold ever! We went to my parents house in Benton and celebrated Thanksgiving. Afterwards, we went home and my mom came to our house too. Her and I went to the Toys-R-Us Black Friday sale that started at 12:00a.m.. We got there at 11:30 and got in line, the doors opened at 12 and we did not see the inside of the store until 1:26a.m.. Please remember, I am sick at this point and I am sure standing in the cold for 2 hours was not the best idea. Oh what you you will do for your kids! We got in line to check out by 2:15, we did not get home until 4:45a.m.. The good news....I got everything I went for and Cash's Christmas and Birthday is bought! Thank God!!! Friday, we didn't really do much. I, of course, slept in until 11:30 for the first time in a long time. We went to Firefly Studio and made a Christmas plate for Cash's First Christmas, which I can't wait to get! Then we went to Kelly's in Benton, to decorate her tree. It looks so good!! Craigan left for Baton Rouge, LA Friday night to see the Hogs get beat, sadly, and Mom stayed with me and Cash. I got a bunch of presents wrapped and under the tree and then went to bed. What do you know, Cash wakes up at 2:00a.m., can't breathe and has caught my cold. I felt so bad. Saturday Cash and I went to Wal-Mart to get ingredients for Chicken Spaghetti because Craigan's parents were coming to stay with us! I hate staying by myself! Luckily, I talked them into coming so I definitely needed to cook for them! We went home, cooked, and slept. They got here about 2 minutes before the game started and we ate and watched the game! Sunday Carol, Cash, and I went shopping. We went to Gordman's, Babies-R-Us, and Toy Up. Cash got a ton of stuff, thanks to his Nan(Craigan's Mom). I can't wait for his birthday and Christmas, he is going to love all his gifts. Sunday night was awful, he woke up at 2:00 a.m. and was running a 100.4 temp, which is low, but he was still miserable. He didn't go back to sleep until 5:00 a.m.! I went ahead and took him to the Dr. Monday, just to make sure it was just a cold and they said yes, its just a bad cold. So, I started feeling better on Sunday, but now I feel not so good again! I think we are passing it back and forth! Yesterday was Cash's 11 month birthday! ONE MORE MONTH!!!! So today, we are at the Orsinis and the boys have a play tree house that they brought inside to play on, well Cash likes it too! See the pictures below to see his new trick! I dont have many pictures because I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving! I was so mad but I was also so sick!

Our Sweet 11 Month Old....
He wants to touch the tree so bad....

This is how I found him....


This is how he got there...(dont know why its sideways)


Kelly's tree (pics do not do it justice).....



Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment