Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hurry Up Thanksgiving...

.....I am ready for Christmas! Ok, so I was a little anxious this weekend so I decided last night, that I would put up my Christmas tree! I am so excited too because I LOVE it! I love my house at Christmas! Kelly, Cash, and I went shopping for Kell's tree on Saturday and that pretty much took all day. We went to Silks-a-Bloom, Target, and Tipton-Hurst, which by the way has 6.00 rolls of mesh! Afterwards, Cash and I went home and hung out. Once he went to bed I went to work on my tree. It was 8:15 when I started and 11:00 when I finished! At least it is done and I can sit around the day after Thanksgiving now! Today, we really didn't do much. Megan, Rick, and Emilee came by to see Cash and let Emilee and him play! He was sleepy so he was acting terrible. He was mad at everything pretty much! He would throw himself in the floor when he didn't like something! Afterwards, he took a nap from 4:30 to 6:15, he may never go to sleep tonight! He also has a new favorite food, Fruity Cheerios. He loves them! Well, I hope everyone has a good "short" week of work and Thanksgiving!
The Tree
Close-up

Cash trying to destroy the tree!I found these cute plastic ice cream cones at Target, I was going to use them on the tree but they ended up not looking very good. Cash Loves them though.

Cash and Emilee...


Cash and his Fruity Cheerios...

Yummy! I also have to tell you about these new great shoes called Skidders. They sell them at Target for 12.99, they are adorable....They are socks on top and rubber soles on bottom! I love them and the girls version is super cute! They have some that resemble the Trumpette socks, which Cash lived in for the first 6 months! Everyone needs to go check these out!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love, The Copelands

No comments:

Post a Comment