Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cash's Walking Weekend

I think it is official now, Cash is walking!!! He can walk across the living room, turn himself around, and walk back, all without falling, for the most part! He is doing such a good job! This weekend we did a whole lot of nothing! We did go shopping all day Saturday for Christmas decor! I LOVE Christmas shopping and decorating more than any other season! I have even contemplated putting my tree up now instead of the traditional, day after Thanksgiving. I just don't think Christmas trees can be up too long! I wish I could have my house decorated Christmas year round!!! I gave a sneak peak at what my theme will be for Christmas this year(see pictures below)! Ok, enough about how much I love Christmas! Today, Sunday, we woke up and I cooked breakfast. We had eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Which brings me to my next topic, my bacon press. I don't know how to cook bacon other than in the microwave, until now! I am so excited! Jimmy, Craigan's Uncle, brought me a bacon press and I was so excited to use it! My bacon came out perfectly( see photos below) then Cash and I went shopping with my mom and dad. We went to the mall, Gordman's, Micheal's, and then to Olivie Garden! We really had a great time! I hope everyone has a great week and Check out my kid walking and my perfect bacon, for the first time!!!!!

Before we left....

At the mall, eating a cracker, laid back...


And now for the Christmas sneak peak....

I know your probably thinking, lollipops???? But I am trying to remake a tree I saw at Silks a Bloom. It was so stinking cute! Cash's birthday party is the next weekend and I thought it would be too cute to have a candy themed Christmas tree for all the kids that will be here! I can't wait to show you the end result!


This is my cute little bacon press, brand new...


Here it is hard at work...


TADA! Perfect bacon

Hooray!

1 comment: