Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Round One!

Tonight Craigan, Cash, Carol, Dennis, and I went out to Brennan, Shelly, and Max's house to have Christmas with our families. Shelly made roast and all kinds of good food. We all unwrapped gifts from Craigan and Brennan's Mom and Dad. We had all got together and bought Dennis and Carol a gift from all of us. I was so excited to give it to them once I received it in the mail. I went through inkgene.com and ordered a blanket with a picture that we had taken of the boys. I have been a busy bee, I have been making shirts for Cash and Max for Christmas and somehow along the way I ended up making some extras for friends. I enjoy doing it though so I had fun. We used the shirts I made for the blanket picture even though they weren't all the way done when we had to take the picture! The Picture We Used....





The Blanket...
Dennis and Max





Brennan and Cash



Cash and Max



Cash being silly....



Cash's moose that he got to match his moose book

No comments:

Post a Comment