Friday, December 25, 2009

Cash's First Christmas

Merry Christmas!!! This morning we woke up and had Christmas with Cash! Santa brought cash a Sit n Spin pony and a rubber piano that you step on to play!! After we played with his new toys I called everyone in Harrison hoping to hear good news about the weather! I have been a nervous wreck about the ice/snow storm that was supposed to come through Arkansas last night! It rained so much here that they shut down a part of the interstate going from Little Rock to Benton/Bryant area! I have been making shirts for Cash and Max that they have to wear while celebrating Christmas in Harrison! I worked so hard on them and wanted them to be seen in their adorable shirts!! Thankfully, they said the weather would be fine for us to travel so we headed up today around 10:00 a.m.. We arrived around 12:45 p.m. and ate a wonderful spread of food. I loved the bread and deviled eggs!! Everything was wonderful though!! We visited with all of our family and I met some members of the family for the first time too! Cash did great on the way up and once we got there! He looked so cute in his Christmas tree shirt that I made him! He got the cutest clothes and toy from Mary, Sam, Tori, and Jordan. I can't wait for him to wear them!
Cash in his Christmas tree shirt, made by Mommy!
Opening presentsWe had a great first Christmas with Cash. His birthday is now less than a week away and I have soooooooooo much to do! I am so emotional right now too, all these firsts so close together. I literally started crying this past Thursday because I realized that in one week I would have a one year old. It has flown by so fast! I hope everyone had a ONEderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment