Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh The Places We Will Go....

.....And the places we will find things! I have been finding the strangest things in the weirdest places! Cash has figured out that he really loves putting things inside of things! For example, we found his toothbrush in the dog food bag, the remote in the pack-n-play caddy(covered with a towel), a syringe for Motrin or Tylenol in my Ugg boot, his toothbrush again in a toy, etc...., It is the funniest thing to see where things will end up.

Putting His Toothbrush in the Toy....


Also, another new and exciting milestone, we starting taking a bath with out Mr. Duck. Yes, he is retired for bath time. So I got Cash a new shower curtain and rug for HIS bathroom. I wanted to make it kiddish but still modern-ish.

Mr. Duck going Bye-Bye.....

Cash's new shower curtain, it has owls, squirrels, and trees....

His new bath rug...


And, drum roll please, him in the big boy bath....

I really think he loves it, it gives him so much more freedom to move and now we have to get bath toys! The duck was too small for toys to fit so now I need to add that to the Christmas/Birthday gift list!


This is the new use for Mr. Duck. Cash likes riding him and getting in and out of him! We also have a new tooth poking through, it is the right one next to the two center lower teeth! That makes a total of 7 teeth so far! I am sure that doesn't make his sickness any better but hopefully it will come through quickly!
I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait for Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment