Monday, December 21, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus...

My Mom and Dad came by tonight to see Cash and give him a gift that my Dad got him.

Behold.....Santa Claus is Here!!!
My Dad bought this Santa outfit for him today and he loved it! I must admit it was pretty cute! He also loves this car that Dad got him a while back. He's a pretty cute Santa I must say....




Santa also enjoys patti-cake...


And this is Cash's First Christmas plate. Made from his hand and foot prints! Isn't it too cute! I love it and I couldn't wait to pick it up!

2 comments:

  1. cutest post ever! love the plate!!! love the santa costume~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Cash in the antlers! You need to save that for a future girlfriend to see! The plate is adorable! This time last year you were waiting on him to get here - what a difference a year makes. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Then the big birthday party is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete