Friday, December 18, 2009

BUSY and Sick (yes still sick!!)....

OMG, where have I been. I have missed out on three weeks of blogging! I have some catching up to do so I apologize for, what will probably be, a long post! So Thanksgiving morning I woke up sick, two days later Cash caught whatever I had/still have, then my Mom caught it next! We are all three STILL sick! I took Cash to the Dr., for the second time, this past Tuesday. Only to find out the poor baby has pneumonia and an ear infection! Seeing him get that chest x-ray was probably the most sad thing ever!!!! He looked liked he was in a floating test tube! He was screaming, I was crying then a Dr., one I have not ever liked, came around the corner whisked me away from the x-ray door and said to me, " Oh, I am sorry to have startled you, I wanted you out the line of radiation since you are pregnant.". WHAT???!!! I looked at her and said, " I am not pregnant, but thanks.", ughhhhh, now I really can't stand her. Well it is one week until Christmas and I can't believe it, I am so excited for Cash's first and then his first birthday is two weeks from this past Thursday! That is another reason why you haven't been hearing from me! I have been so extremely busy with preparing for the event of the year!! Or at least to us it is! I can't wait, I think we are all going to have so much fun! Hopefully Cash will love his party! Anyways, in the last couple of weeks we have gone out to eat with Brennan, Shelly, Max, and my Dad using our Purple Cow gift certificates that Cash won, we turned our car seat around, and we spent, as you know, a lot of time at the Dr.'s office. And what do you know, we had to go back to the Dr. yesterday morning. He has now had 4 shots and started his second antibiotic today! All four shots were given in the same locations too! Why can't he get over this????? I am losing my mind. I am finally feeling better after my 20.00 a pill prescription. Yes, mine was 125.00 and Cash' s first was 26.00, his second 245.00!! I clearly need to open a pharmaceutical company! Luckily, Dr. Ledbetter had some samples so that is what we be using. I have posted some pictures of the last few weeks so I hope everyone enjoys them! I promise to not take this long to update again, I have just been sooooooo busy!
Cash Forward Facing...
Cash and Daddy....
Cash in his cute hat....

Dad and Cash at Purple Cow...

No comments:

Post a Comment