Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ashley's Baby Shower

Today was one of my best friends baby shower, which was thrown at my house! I love throwing showers and I thought Dr. Seuss would be such a cute idea! So I went to working painting and cutting out huge styrofoam characters, with a little help from Kim! Thanks Kim! I have to say it turned out wonderfully and everyone loved the theme!
The Cat in the Hat welcomed everyone as they walked in...

My mantle....

Megan helped me make these party poms out of tissue paper and they sat in a bowl on my coffee table with candy dishes full of M&M'S on either side.....

This was my favor table. I made Thing 2 stickers since this is her second baby, and placed the stickers on a cellophane bag filled with blue cotton candy to mimic Thing 2's hair and the tied it off with red tulle. They turned out so cute!

One Fish...Two Fish....Red Fish....Blue Fish....

Thing 1 and Thing 2....


The food table....We had green eggs and ham pinwheels, chicken salad sandwiches, cake, and a fruit tray along with some Pink Yink Ink Drink(punch)!


A picture of all the hostesses and the Mommy and sister-to-be....

I also had Dr. Seuss books and stuffed animals placed all around the house for decor and had a Dr. Seuss movie playing on my t.v. through out the shower! I had a blast and everyone seemed to have a good time so I would say it was a success! Ashley got a lot of cute stuff too! Now we just have to wait to see Easton when he comes!

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment