Thursday, September 23, 2010

Veggie Tales Live

Today I took Cash, Jacob, and Noah to see Veggie Tales live! We got there early so we got great seats and they had awesome lighting so the kids really enjoyed watching these stars on the ceiling! We had just picked Cash up from school and so I wasn't sure if we would make it through or not....well we didn't! We had to leave at intermission, all three of them were losing it! Cash was fighting sleep and I think the boys were too! I think Cash needs to be a little older before we start taking him to this kind of stuff! I was hoping he would love it! We did have fun the first 30-40 minutes though!


The stage....

All of us....


Cash watching the movie they were playing before the show started....

The boys looking at the stars....



The stars that they were watching....

Bob Larry and the gang....




Cash and Jacob watching the show....


This is why they were acting the way they were and we had to leave. Also, this was literally before we pulled out of the parking lot.....haha...

Maybe we will try it again, not around nap time though!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment