Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cash's First Day of School

The day has come, I started Cash in a two day a week pre-school program, and today is his first day! I am very emotional! Sad, then happy, then sad again! I was dreading dropping him off since I didn't know how he would react but I kept telling myself this is what is best for him and he needs this! We got all dressed, gathered his backpack, and took some pictures before we left.

I love this one....

I did great as I was taking him and as I took him to his room. He did wonderfully as well. The teacher took him from me and I hid so he couldn't see me just to ensure he wasn't going to lose it! HE NEVER DID!!! I was so sad, I felt like he didn't care that I had dropped him off but then again I was happy too because maybe this is what he wants, to have friends and go to school! I cried like a baby for about 15 minutes and then I realized that he was going to have so much fun and hopefully love school!


Cash's Classroom door...

Finally, 11:30 came and I got to see my precious baby again. He did GREAT! They said he was the only kid in his class that didn't cry his first day! Way to go Cash! They said he had a GREAT day and was so sweet!

Right after I picked him up...

He must have done something good because he had stamps on both hands....

And finally, his first report card....


I am so proud of you Cash. You are such a big boy and Mommy loves you more than anything on this planet!!! You are growing up a little too fast though! If you could just slow down a little that would make me very happy! I love you so much!!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment