Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

This morning we got up, had some coffee, sat around, and let the kids play! Ella loves Sydney's crib and so she has played in it and has taken a nap in it as well! Ha! She is so cute. Of course everything Ella does Cash wants to do so he had to join in too....

We got Sydney all dressed in her cute new owl outfit and we decided to go eat lunch at Red Robin!

Not before Ella and Cash wanted to play on the porch and have a waffle though....
We went and ate and the kids fell asleep on the way home, so while Cash was sleeping I slipped off the other mall! I was on a mission to find Steelers shirt's but all of them were so cheesy and I totally do not care for the team so I decided not to get anything. I did get Cash a cute shirt from 77 kids, which if you haven't....you need to check out, it's American Eagle for babies/toddlers/and teens! Afterwards, I had to get back so we could start our Labor Day celebrations! We had several of Lindsey's neighbors and new friends coming over to grill out! We and the kids had a blast!

Lindsey, Me, and Lauren...

Me and Sydney.....

Lindsey, Me, and Lauren....


The new mom, Lindsey and Sydney....

Cash playing on the neighbors swing set/slide again.....with Ella's bow in his hair!

He only liked it when the swing wasn't moving....


Or if I was swinging with him....

Some the neighbor kids, Cash, and Ella.....


I hope everyone had a great Labor Day. We leave tomorrow....so sad! We have had so much fun up here and it's GREAT weather!!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment