Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Sad....

Bye Bye Pittsburgh.....We had to leave today and I was sad to go! I think Lindsey was sad for us to go too! Cash got to hold Sydney one more time before we were off to the airport....

And me too....


Plane hanging from ceiling in Pittsburgh airport...

Lindsey dropped us off and we were off to our first stop/lay over.....Chicago.....

On the plane again....

Coming into Chicago...one of the Great Lakes....Looks like an ocean huh?

This was Cash once we got off the plane in Chicago....

Cash and Ella...

And one hour into our 3 hr lay over Cash awakens....


And of course we had to buy a Chicago shirt!
Everything had been going smoothly until Chicago. When we were getting onto the plane I just had a weird feeling but I just got on anyways and told myself it's nothing just a little anxiety....Wow, was I wrong, always trust your instincts! After we backed away from the gate we sat and we sat and we sat some more...at this point I talking myself through this...ok its a busy airport, maybe there's a traffic jam on the runway.....nope so the pilot comes on and says, "Well just wanted to give you an update....uhhh...it looks like we have a hydraulic issue we will have to be pulled back in and have someone look at the problem and see if we need a new plane. The hydraulics is basically what operates everything on the plane so we will se if it's a quick fix or we need a new plane." WHAT!!???? I never wanted off a plane so bad in all my life....luckily we did get a new plane and off we went, back to Little Rock! Thank You God!!!

This picture was out the window of our new plane and looking at our broke plane....
This was pretty much Cash's stance the whole plane ride....


Somewhere over Arkansas....

We finally made it back home! Thank You Jesus because I didn't think we would make it at one point! We had so much fun in PA and I am so glad we went even though I HATE to fly!!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment