Saturday, September 25, 2010

Garage Sale

Today my friend, Ashley, and I decided to have a garage sale! She is about to have a new baby and they are moving into a new house! I, on the other hand, needed to get rid of a couple of items that have been lying around the house! We also thought it would be a good time to let Cash and Elliott play! Needless to say, they had a blast! Ashley had gone to Krispy Kreme and bought football donuts that Cash just had to have and made a HUGE mess out of! We had a great time and I made 45.00! Not bad, huh?

Cash with his donut...

Cash eating the donut....

Cash with Elliott....

Cash also decided to tatoo himself with pens at the garage sale....

Afterwards, we went out to my parents to eat and Mom bought Cash a Razorback hat!

We had a fun day and made a little money too!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment