Monday, May 24, 2010

This morning we were outside playing when I remembered we had this little pool that we had not used yet! So I decided that I would blow it up and let Cash have fun!!! Craigan was cleaning his golf clubs and Cash and I were playing in the pool/yard! Of course I went inside and filled a huge bucket a couple of times with warm water! He LOVED the pool! He would step on the side of the pool to get out and empty out a lot of his water! He also loved beating his golf club into the water and splashing himself! Then he found the bucket that I used and started playing peek-a-boo! I was cracking up at him! He has such a huge personality now! He is mimicking basically everything we say now and we are figuring out how strong headed he is, wonder where that comes from???? Hummmmm???......

Peek-a-Boo....He loves this dumptruck.....


Helping Daddy deflate the pool....Now he needs a nap! I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment