Thursday, May 6, 2010

Febrile Seizure Part II

Today started out like any other day, yet again! I dropped Jacob and Noah off at daycare and then went to Sheridan to see a friend of mine and get my hair trimmed by her as well! We started to head back to Little Rock around 11:40 and at 12:20 I was about 1 mile away from the I-530 and I-630 split when I looked back and Cash was having another seizure! He was totally fine 3 minutes ago!!! I called 911 and they were telling me to pull over and wait for an ambulance, I told them no that I was almost to Children's ER and to have a Dr at the door for me. I got to the ER and they surrounded him again and started IB Profen/Tylenol rotation. We finally broke the fever at 4:15 and were discharged at 4:45p.m.. He really got over this one a little faster than the last as far as how long it took him to be somewhat back to normal but he did have an ear infection! I really hope this stops happening but I am afraid this will be the next four years for us! Good thing is they are totally harmless at this point, however, they are still the scariest thing you will ever see!
After we got home....
Please keep Cash in your prayers and hopefully we will get through this sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment