Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lindsey's Baby Shower

Today was one of my best friends baby shower! She lives in Russellville, where I am from, and her husband got a job in Pittsburgh, PA, so she will be moving there tomorrow! We are so sad to see Lindsey go, especially now that she is about to have a baby in August!!! We have all been friends since 6th grade! That's a long time! The baby's name will be Sydney! She told me that the townhome they are moving into has white walls and they will not be able to paint them! So I thought, ok I will paint her a huge canvas to brighten up the walls, so I did! It was 2 ft by 4 ft, the biggest one I had ever done! I made it match the bedding as well as I could and I think it turned out pretty great! I also learned how to make tutus and handpainted shirts so I made her an outfit too, along with a gift basket full of bottles, blankets, passys, washclothes, and many other things! I hope she liked everything and I am going to miss her soooooo much! Holly, Chelsea, and I are going to, hopefully, fly up there once Sydney is born and stay a week or weekend at least!
The canvas half way through.....
Her bedding....
The finished canvas..... The tutu and shirt......
I also bought these trumpette leggings to match!

The onesie, up close.....
I was so excited to give her the gifts and she acted as though she loved them! I can't wait to see little Sydney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment