Friday, May 21, 2010

God Works in Mysterious Ways....

As you all know, I announced that I was pregnant a couple weeks ago. I now have to tell you all that 5 week 5 day old (gestational age) Baby Copeland went to be with God today at around 12:00 p.m.. Craigan and I are doing well, it was a VERY hard pill to swallow but I know that he was not meant to be here on Earth with us. He, and I say he because the Chinese Birth Chart says it would have been a boy so that's what I am going with, will be thought about often and I know he is getting lots of hugs and kisses from all of our family members who have passed away! I can't wait to see and meet him for the first time! God is the only one capable of taking care of him and I am OK with that! I know he will watch over us and know he is loved even though we never got a chance to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment