Saturday, October 31, 2009

Your First Halloween

Cash, Cash, oh how time is flying by, your Daddy thinks you will never forgive me for your costume on your first Halloween. Before to long you will want to be scary things so I am trying to get in on the cute stuff now! This was your first Halloween and you also turned 10 months old today! I can't believe it, in 2 months you will be one year old! You are pretty much doing everything...walking(8 steps is the most so far), talking(baby gibberish), crawling, eating all table food, on and on....You were the CUTEST peacock I have ever seen and hopefully next week we will hear the results of your Halloween Costume Contest at KARK 4 News! Today we hung out around the house and took naps, cleaned, and got ready for what we would do tonight! We decided to go out to your grandparents house to pass out candy and eat dinner. But before we went, your friend Elliott stopped by to see you! Her mommy, Ashley, and I wanted some pictures of you guys together for your first Halloween. She was so cute, dressed in her little Halloween tutu! She loved touching you and looking at you in your bright outfit! I hope you had a great first Halloween, even though you probably won't remember it, and I look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and your First Birthday coming up! I love the holidays and all the family time. It is quickly approaching and I am so excited!
Cash and Elliott..
Ashley, Elliott, Me, and Cash
Cash at my parents...

His little tail is so cute...

We thought he was trying to fly...

Excuse me, let me move my feathers so I can hear you better....

Then, of course, we had to break out the Halloween PJ's....

Ashley, Toby, and Elliott went to a Halloween party and sent me some pictures of Elliott that I could resist putting up. Look at how freaking cute she is....

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment