Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend in Harrison

This weekend we went to visit Craigan's grandparents in Harrison, AR, well really, Cash and I did, Craigan went with his Uncle Sam "hunting". They call it hunting, but I think all they really do is sit around drinking beer and playing card games in camo outfits! Anyways, I always love to let grandparents and great grandparents see Cash as much as possible! I always loved seeing mine and I want him to have that same feeling. We went up on Friday afternoon and we had a blast! Cash's great grandparents (Mama and Papaw) and Uncle Jimmy were so excited to see him, Craigan, and me! Craigan had a wing back style chair when he was a little boy and Carol had me pick out some fabric so she could have them recovered. Whenever we arrived, ours was sitting there, finished, and looked amazing.... Once we checked out the chair and got everything unpacked, Mary and Jordan (Cash's Great Aunt and Cousin) came over to see him. We played all night....


Jordan's Hat


Then we took a bath and played some more....


Cash and Mary

Then we went night night, at 10:00 p.m.! It was late but he slept pretty much all night! We got up Saturday morning, ate breakfast, and got ready to go shopping. Before we left, Cash's Great Great Aunt Carolyn stopped by with a sweet book for Cash...
Yum Yum, everything goes to the mouth



Cash stayed with Mama, Papaw, Jimmy and Jordan while Mary, Tori, and I went shopping. We went to some great little shops and I found myself a couple of things. I can't believe I actually bought myself something instead of Cash! Don't worry though, Cash got all kinds of things too! We went to a kid's store called Guys and Dolls where Mary and Tori bought him an adorable coat, hat and Little Giraffe security blanket. We had them all wrapped to see if he could figure out how to unwrap a gift.... Tori and Cash

What was in the gifts are probably the cutest things you've ever seen so get ready for this, ok?......



This was the most adorable picture of all times I think! I already had the glasses, doesn't he resemble Tom Cruise in "Top Gun"? I think so! Then, while we were out shopping Sammy, Papaw's sister, came by and dropped off a gift for Cash too....
Unfortunately, the overalls weren't long enough and the shoes were 1 size too small :( , we went to exchange them for the next size but they were out of stock! So we found something else equally as cute....This is the security blankie from Tori.....
I love Little Giraffe stuff

They also happened to get some great pictures while we were out shopping....


Apparently, Cash really took up to Jordan! They said he just loved playing with him and that Jordan was actually the one to get him to sleep for his nap as you can see! How sweet! We got up this morning, ate breakfast, and laid around! Mary, Jordan, and Tori came over again and Sam and Craigan came in from "hunting". Cash ate eggs for the first time and he liked them...

Shove them in...

Then we went for a little walk....

Afterwards, Cash decided to play ball with Jimmy and he is actually throwing it now....




Then, he helped himself to some Christmas paper....

We skipped our morning nap so that he would sleep all the way home, but he couldn't last...He passed out on Mary!


Then it was time for us to go after he woke up and ate a good lunch....

It was so sad to leave! I love being around family but I hate to leave! We had such a great time and we appreciate all you guys did for us while we were there! We will come back soon! Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment