Saturday, October 3, 2009

Haircuts and Hogs

Well as you all have probably seen, I have had very long hair for quite some time. I decided, after much thought, it would be best for me to cut it all off and donate the ponytail to Locks Of Love. Here is the result.....

This was what I was going for.....


There was approximately 15-16 inches cut off, its a big change and I am going to have to get used to it! All of my friends wanted to see the new "do", so I went to Ashley's and Megan's shortly after to show them and get their opinions! They said they really liked it a lot. I am still trying to figure out who I am looking at in the mirror. Then Cash and I went to Aunt Shelly, Uncle Brennan's and Max's house, Kelly and Jason's and then, finally, my Mom and Dad's house. They all say they like it but I am still undecided....Anyways, while we were at Kell's we watched some of the AWESOME game and played with Cash and the other babies that were there too!



I found these little aviator sunglasses for Cash at The Children's Place for $4.00! Good buy huh? They are too cute on him, if he would leave them on it would be even more cute! The Hogs ran right over Texas A&M and that made the day better! WOOOOOOOO PIG!!! Hope everyone got to see that game!

1 comment: