Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day!

Tonight I finally got a picture of Cash's new trick....

That's right....You guessed it....

He can crawl up the stairs by himself! What a big boy! Also Check out those jeans, aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen! He has the cutest little booty!

After all this excitement we went to my parents house to eat dinner and then go visit Kelly, Jason, and Auggie! Auggie is their new labradoodle(correction: he is a GOLDENdoodle) and he is so cute! My mom made steaks, chicken, mac & cheese, corn, ..... she always cooks for an army, anyways it was so yummy! While we were there Cash played with my mom's dog, Holly, and thought that pulling her tail and slapping her was loads of fun.....

I had to take this picture, they looked so cute together!

Cash and Holly

Afterwards, we headed to Kelly and Jason's to see Auggie and visit with them...

Cash was trying to pull down Kell's shirt! Haha

We came home and all of us went to bed! What an exhausting, yet fun three day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute! I can't believe he is climbing up stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I made the blog AGAIN!! Im becoming a celebrity! However, you got my baby's race incorrect, he is a GOLDENdoodle!! Auggie is very upset about this matter, I will try to talk to him about it on your behalf! LOL love ya!

    ReplyDelete