Monday, September 7, 2009

Hog Wild Weekend (Part Deux)

Anyways, once we got home I decided I would just get updates from Craigan, who went next door to watch the game, I wanted to stay home and play with Cash! I missed him while we were out tailgating! I was glad I did too because I captured some pretty funny moments! Craigan's parents were in town to visit/babysit and, his mom, Carol and I went to Target were she bought him two cute pairs of pajamas! He wore one pair Saturday night that was Paul Frank and said "Chicks Dig Scars". It had fake band aids all over them and he was trying to pull them off, well when they wouldn't come off he decided he would just go to them and try to eat them that way....


He was trying to eat those band aids

Aren't these so cute?! I am a sucker for Small Paul stuff!

Oh, I almost forgot, Cash started clapping this weekend! He is so smart! I caught one picture of him, but it really looks more like he is praying which is good too...


He was also throwing a little fit too, he was so tired....Off to bed we go!
Sunday, we woke up and Cash's great grandparents called and wanted us to go buy him one of those stationary jumpy things, this is my best description not sure what they are called, so we went to Target and got the last Baby Einstein jumper thingy! HE LOVES THIS THING....



After we were all jumped out, we went to Uncle Brennan, Aunt Shelly, and Max's house.


Then Uncle Brennan was serenading Cash with his guitar.....


Then Carol, Dennis, and Brennan took them for a walk while Shelly and I cooked dinner, well baked an amazing pizza from Papa Murphy's, but still we had to make sure it didn't burn or anything...


Look at Max sitting up like a big boy.....


Then we added Cash and the grandparents.....

Just playing....



After all the excitment from this weekend, this what we ended up with......


Needless to say, we packed up, came home, and went straight to bed! What a funfilled weekend! We are enjoying our extra day today and laying around the house! I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as we did and, one last time, GO HOGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment