Thursday, August 19, 2010

JumpZone and Designer Jeans

Today I took the boys to JumpZone to let them run and slide off some energy!! I know I have blogged about JumpZone several times but I wanted to show u the size of these slides because they are huge and Cash will do everything by himself! Look closely at the bottom right-hand side of the picture below, you will see my mom which is a 5' 6-7" tall woman! That will give you an idea of how huge these inflatables are!





The child has no fear!
After we left JumpZone, we stopped by our house to check the mail for Cash's first pair of designer jeans!!! A brown pair of True Religions! I wanted a pair for him months ago but Craigan said not until he's older and we get some wear out of them so now is the time!!! I am so excited because they are the cutest things I have ever seen and Craigan loves them on Cash!








Cutest booty in town!!! His denim ones are on the way! They match his daddy's!!! I can't wait!
- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment