Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Official...

Cash is enrolled in pre-school!!!
I know, those of you who know me personally can't believe it, but it has happened! He needs it for his development and to know there is more to life than me! It's really bittersweet, I am excited because I know it will be great for him but on the other hand I can't imagine dropping him off yet! He will be attending Asbury Christian Child Devlopment Center(ACCDC). He will start September 14th and will go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30. He will have creative movement, music, art, chapel, and all kinds of classes! He is the youngest child in his pre-school class but that actually makes me happy, I would not want him to be the oldest! When we went today to take care of all the registration stuff he saw the playground and was so excited! I asked him if he was excited about starting school here and he shook his head yes! Hopefully he has a great experience!

Cashs school....






Excuse the window shots.... It was a one way street in front of the playground and sign....





- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment