Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy Bee's

Kim and I have been busy bee's working on Cash's birthday party/Ashley's baby shower decor! Thankfully I have help! This is a huge project and we have been working on these all week! Kim brought baby Harper to help too and Cash loved her! He would try to pick her up, give her hugs, and feed her cookies and ketchup! It was so adorable! I hope his party is amazing! I can't wait!

Cash before we started working...


Trying to pick Harper up....





Giving Harper hugs...





Harper...


Yes, we are handpainting each one and then we will cut them out so they will stand up....











There are still 3-4 more characters that we have to paint and then we still have to finish the ones above too! What and undertaking! Thanks for the help Kim!!
- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment