Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Husbands....

First of all, let me say, I am obsessed with my childs beautiful curls! I was away from the house when I get a text from my husband that says, " I just gave Cash a haircut", I read it and immediately thought oh he just joking like always well I called him to have the reassurance that he was just joking but no, not this time! He REALLY did cut my childs hair for the first time when I wasn't there, took no pictures, and threw away his gorgeous locks! I made him dig them out of he trash and didn't talk to him pretty much the rest of the night! He cut the biggest curl out of the back of Cashs head!! Ughhhhhh..... Anyone know how to make hair grow faster???





You can't tell much from this picture, but there is a bare spot in hhe middle of his head....



I'm going to bed...I'm sick to my stomach...

Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment