Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bye Bye Diaper Bag....

Hello big boy bag!!! It's finally done!!! Cashs owl backpack! I found something similar online and it was pretty pricey so I decided, ok I will just make one myself! My next thought, geez why didn't I just buy the one online??! But I wanted fabric that I chose and I wanted it to be larger. I cut out everything freehand, without any pattern and starting sewing! I was to the last two parts to be sewn and, of course, my machine's tension got all out of sorts! Tension blows my mind so I got 15 minutes from being done and couldn't finish!! I was so sad and frustrated! Luckly my friend, Kims, mom knows how to sew and she helped me finish the last two stitches!!! Oh I could kiss her, I am so excited IT IS FINISHED!!!! Thank you so much Deda!!!

My beloved Juicy Couture diaper bag....





Cashs new owl backpack...





Inside...





Side shot...




Cash modeling his new big boy backpack...


(now can you see the bare spot in the back, middle of his head where his daddy chopped his hair off??? If not look at the picture above again please, yes it's there!)





I am so proud of my creation!!! Never making another one! It was pretty tough without a pattern!!

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment