Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Great Pumpkins

Today, I decided, would be a perfect day to carve pumpkins! I have been really excited about doing this for the first time with Cash! I don't ever really remember carving pumpkins as a kid but I want to make this a Copeland family tradition, to carve pumpkins every year!!! I hope they get better and better as the years go by because these are probably going to be just so-so!! Ha! Hopefully they will turn out like I have them visioned in my head, simple but cute!!! Here we go......


Getting ready to carve.....


Daddy and Cash carving the pumpkins, turns out, I'm not a very good pumpkin carver.....


One down two to go....


CJC: Craigan, Jessica, Cash.....it is also Cashs initials.....Cash James Copeland.....isn't that cute, we really didn't even plan that either!!!!


Our beautiful pumpkins.....


My little skeleton.....


I LOVE how they turned out!!!


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment