Saturday, October 2, 2010

Donuts and New Dogs

This morning we had to make a Krispy Kreme run and Cash LOVED his donut! The worker even gave him a free football donut! This afternoon I went to pick up a yorkie that was free on Craigslist! The family couldn't keep him anymore and my Mom has been dying for a new yorkie since her's died last year, so I called and got the puppy!! He is so sweet! His name is Reggie and I think he likes his new home! Cash and I took him to get groomed and while he was getting his bath, we went shopping for him and bought him a new collar, lesh, and some shirts!

Reggie the new dog....

Isn't he too cute?? Mom was really shocked that I got the dog and I think he will have a good home! I am so glad I got him!



- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment