Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cash's First School Party

Today is Cash's first Halloween party!!!! I am so excited because I am the "Room Mom", which means I am in charge of the organization and decoration for the party!! If you know me, you know this is right up my ally!! I was so excited to see it all come together and see Cash interact with his friends at school!!!

Cash the Octopus.....





Cash's room at school....


The tables....














The project I did with all the kids in Cash's class. It was a spider made of two overlapping handprints! I thought they turned out perfect!!!!


Cash also made another spider today!!!


We had a blast today at Cash's party and all the teachers were saying that no other room mom has gone all out on decor like me!!! I have to admit, it made me feel great!!! I love doing these types of things, especially when it involves my little buddy!!!

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment