Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cash's Official First Hair

Today Craigan and I took Cash to get his first haircut! Well, first official haircut since Craigan really gave him his first haircut when I left the house one day! We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts and got the First Haircut Package, they take his picture and give you a card with the lock of hair they cut off first, which we already have from Craigan's cut but that's besides the point I guess. He was fine at first but then when the lady tried to put a cape on him he did not like that too much! So he ended up having to sit in my lap while she cut his hair which worked fine! They gave him suckers and a prize and that really won them over for him! He looked so cute when he was done and I can't wait for his hair to grow longer!

Before......

Trying to get the cape on him.....

After.....

His card with his picture and lock of hair....




All done....doesn't he look cute??


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment