Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Already

We are so busy already and it's not even summer yet! We have showers, birthday parties, and weddings to attend all within the next three weeks!(yes, all plural) Talk about exhausted!! Anyways, I thought I would put up some random videos and pictures because I haven't blogged in a while! Cash has figured out how to make himself dizzy and it's pretty hysterical! He also now knows eyes, nose, mouth, and hand. I tried all night last night to get it on video but of course he would run away once I hit record! Do they really know that we have hit the record button? Every time I do he's gone!

I hope everyone has a great week and please excuse Craigan and Me laughing like hyenas in the first video! It was just too funny watching him spin around and around and then fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment