Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cash's First Swim Lesson

Today was Cash's first swimming lesson at Little Rock Athletic Club! I was just going to do it in May but I decided to go ahead and pay for two months, good thing I did because Cash was pretty scared today! He is not afraid of the water but he didn't like going under too much! He had a death grip on me and wouldn't let go! I felt bad but the instructor said to work on the things they hate the most and they will do a lot better! Other than Cash being scared we did have a good time! I will keep everyone updated on his progress!(Hopefully there will be some to update you with!)
Cash getting ready to dive in...

Cash and me

Meeting new friends...The only time he smiled....He can climb out all on his own...

Learning to float....All done! I hope next time goes better.....
I can't wait to see how the lessons go and the progress he will make! I just know he will do so well and be a little fish this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment