Sunday, April 11, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

Craigan and I have been talking for a while about getting involved in a church and which ones we should try. We want a church that has great kids' programs for Cash's benefit! Well, we finally tried The Church at Rock Creek and we REALLY liked it a lot! It was our speed. Full of energy and people our age! The message was a great one on Sunday, The Key to Everything. It was about not judging, not condemning, and forgiving. It was so nice because the Pastor puts into real world scenarios so that you can directly relate to the topic and bible! We will keep attending until we think we need to move on or go ahead and become members. I took a picture of the stage because it looked so neat! Then we went home and my parents came by the bring Cash this inflatable castle! We played in the yard the rest of the day! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Also, if your looking for a church you should give Rock Creek a try!
The Stage...


Cash's Castle....

Taking break and eating a snack...Also, I forgot to throw in that, yes, I did drop Cash off at the church nursery, yes, I did cry like a huge baby, and, yes, he did GREAT! The workers were sooooo nice and understanding! This was my first time to EVER leave him with anyone other than my or Craigan's mom! I was so happy he did so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment