Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day Saturday!

Oh what a mess we have outside! It is snowy, icy, and very cold! No one has left from our street and they have finally blocked off the main road to our house! I wish Cash could have been able to go sledding for the first time! UGHHHHH these stupid ear infections! They are ruling my life! Making my stress level go through the roof! He had a great day today though and he was actually being pretty silly, probably due to the weather couping us up for a couple of days! I was climbing the curtains too!
He found his tongue...



We had a frozen cheese pizza for dinner...he liked the box...
Hopefully, tomorrow we will leave the house! Cash keeps walking around saying bye bye, bye bye....he wants to get out just as bad as me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment