Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparing for Swimsuit Weather

I know this is a blog about my child, however, I need some accountability. As of today, Monday, January 11, 2010, I am on a mission to lose 25-30 lbs. by May 2010. That is approximately 1 1/2lbs lost a week from now until the first week in May. I am going to exercise at least 30 min a day and I am following Weight Watchers program of counting points. I currently weigh(yes I am going to admit it) 147lbs., I have never weighed more than 120 in my life and that was my biggest, pre-pregnancy. While I was pregnant, I gained around 70 lbs.. I lost the first 40 with no work what so ever, unfortunately, the last 30 is hanging on with a death grip. I am going to change that and get back to my old self! I can't wait. I will try to keep you as up to date as I can and I will also be honest. I will post a picture of before and after, after I have lost the weight but you can get a good idea in the past pictures of how I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment