Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cash's First School Program

Tonight was Cash's first school program! We had such a good time! Cash, on the other hand, was not as excited! He cried the whole time before the program and until we dropped him off in his classroom! I knew he would stop and have fun though! And I was right....

Cash is On the far right, right under the spotlight!

YouTube Video

This was the song that all the kids in the school sang together...

YouTube Video

Mommy, Daddy, and Cash in his classroom after the program looking at all the stuff they do daily....


Cash's flower...


Butterfly...


Church....


Finger painting...


And finally, his monkey....


He is such a big boy and as far as school, I think he likes staying home with his mommy! I must admit, I like that too!! I know it's good for him though!!

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment