Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cash's First Easter Party

Today was Cash's very first Easter party at his preschool! Being the room mom for his class, I was responsible for the decor and activities! We had so much fun!!

The table with decoration...








Then we hid eggs in the room across the hall and let the kids go hunt eggs stuffed full of candy!! Cash did pretty good, he gathered a ton of eggs!








He couldn't wait to have his "pupcake" Aka... cupcake!


Yum...


Cash showing me his bunny ring that he got off the top of his "pupcake"...


He thought I was going to leave the whole time I was there so he cried or whined quiet a bit! I just wanted one good picture!! Looks like he won on that deal....


On our way out....


Of course he's all smiles now that we were leaving! Ha! What a mess! He had so much fun anyways and he was even more excited about all of his Easter egg candy!

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment