Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Week at the Lake

This past week we went to the Orsini's lake house on Lake Hamilton and had a blast! We left a week ago today and had my mom and dad, Craigan's parents, uncle, grandmother, my sister, brother-in-law and niece, and Craigan's brother and sister-in-law! What a crew! We pretty much did nothing all week which was nice. Cash wouldn't get near the lake water after we put him in one time. He just wanted to play in the sink or in the front yard so that there was no chance he would have to get in the lake! He does fine at pools, I think he just didn't like not seeing into the water. One night we went to ride go-karts and play putt-putt which was a lot of fun. We had a game of washers set up, played cards, played Wii, and ate the rest of the week! One other thing, Cash started saying his first 4 word sentance on a regular basis last week, which is," I don't want it!" I am really glad he is using all of the correct verbage!

My view for the last week...


Jimmy holding Max and Cash....

The one time he got in with LaLa, Nan, and Lindsey....

Brennan carrying Cash and Max down to the dock....

Cash eating his favorite meal these days....Ketchup with fries or "ryes" as he calls them....


Pirate Cove where we played putt-putt....


Craigan and Me waiting for our turn...

Little ducks we found along the way....

Playing washers....
The closest my child would get to the water, other than his baths....


His evil look....if you say,"Cash, look at me", this is the look you will get in return...
He buries his chin into his chest and looks up out of the top of his eyes and then starts laughing! Its so funny!

Uncle Brennan playing his guitar...
Shelly and Dennis getting the cards ready for Liverpool Rummy...

My dad played cards with us too and he was pretty good!


Craigan playing the Wii...yes, sitting down.....Did I mention how lazy we were all week....


Cousin Max playing with a ball...

Cash playing with his flashcards....

We had such a good time we didn't really want to come home! Thanks to Angi and Alex for letting us use the house!
- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment