Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!! We woke up this morning and got dressed, which I was so excited about because I couldn't wait for Cash to wear his shirt I made him!! We played for a while, then took a nap, and then went to the Alma Aquatic Park, where we had a blast! Cash kept wanting to go down the huge slides but he wasn't tall enough! We swam for a while and then it was time for us to pack up and go home after a funfilled weekend!

The shirt I made ....

Cash's new favorite thing is to read a book called There's a Wocket in my Pocket by Dr Seuss........

Getting ready for the water park.....

This life jacket made me feel so much better about being around so much water......

I don't think he cared much for it though!

He loved sliding down this turtle in the kiddie pool....



One of the lifeguards catching him coming out of a baby slide.....

Yes......that's me coming down the slide.....

- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cash's shirt is adorable! You are too creative! Now I want to go to a water park!

    ReplyDelete