Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Fun

Today we left Little Rock around 3:30 for Alma, AR where my in-laws live! We got there around 6:00p.m. and then Brennan, Shelly, and Max arrived about 15 minutes later! Nan (Carol) had a huge whale pool and washers set up in the backyard! We ate a delicious dinner and then it was time for bath and bed time for Cash. I got him down and then all the adults played cards, and of course, ate all night! We had so much fun!


Me getting Cash ready for the whale pool....


Brennan and Max


Petting the horses....
Craigan and I playing washers.....
Brennan and I did pretty good, I think we beat Craigan and Dennis a couple of times......
Craigan throwing Cash up in the air, he LOVES when Craigan does this.....

And.... For the record I do have to let everyone know that I beat Dennis and Craigan at the card game we play, and I never nail them to the wall, but I did this time!!! The score was 10 to 165 and 185! Hahahahaha! I finally beat them both at the same time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment