Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trip to Alma

Today Craigan, Cash, and I came to Alma to spend the night at Cash's grandparents house! We stopped and ate at Braum's, probably one of my favorite places, then went to Craigan's parents house, and then Carol and I went to A to Z, OMG I have been missing out! This place was crazy! It truly had everything you could think of from A to Z!! We came back to their house and went outside to see the horses and feed them carrots, which I was too scared to let them eat from my hand! Cash loved looking at the horses and they loved looking at him! They also loved watching him ride his 4-wheeler around the back porch! Afterwards, Brennan, Shelly, and Max arrived! We have had a great day today visiting our family and Cash loves petting, yes petting his baby cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment