Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Craigan, Cash, and I stayed the night at my parents house where my sister's family and Nana were visiting as well!! We woke up and had powdered donuts for breakfast, the breakfast of champions, then watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, napped, and then woke up to eat Thanksgiving Lunch!! It was delicious!! Then we headed over to Craigan's brother's house to have Thanksgiving dinner with our brother, sister-in-law, and Craigan's parents!! Cash and Max had a blast playing together and of course the adults stuffed themselves!!!

Breakfast....





Cash's shirt that I made....








Nan and her two favorite people...





One of my favorite foods at thanksgiving....


Then it was off to shop at midnight. We went to Old Navy and Kohls, we were going to giro Target, but.....





We decided not too!! We were home by 4:00a.m.! Never again!!!'


- Posted by Jessica using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment