Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Handy and Crafty

I haven't had any major projects to be working on lately, and I LOVE having projects, so my friend Kelly needed me to whip up some shirts for her friend who is having a baby boy named Mason! So I have made her some shirts for Mason(pictured below), I also have decided to take on some home repair projects, such as installing new ceiling fans, touching up paint, and fixing carpet that our dogs chewed up. We took a trip to home depot to get supplies and we let Cash sit in this car cart, that by the way, was not easy to maneuver! He did great for a little while then he had about a level 2 meltdown. Then we got up to the line to check out and the computer systems failed, of course they did...why wouldn't that happen to me, Cash at this point is now having a level 5 meltdown. Stomping his feet, throwing himself into the floor, crying, flailing around, the whole bit, ok!!! I threw our stuff down and left! Needless to say, he went home and went to bed!
Mason's Shirts
Cash in the car cart....
Maybe one day we will fix everything up!

1 comment: