Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our 1 Year Anniversary


Where does the time go, seriously? We have been married one year today! I think we had a great day! I got Craigan a watch, his got stolen when our house got broken into 2 years ago and he has yet to replace it. He really liked it! We went to the mall to get links taken out and to pick out an anniversary band for my bridal set. We couldn't find one but we did go into Bailey, Banks, and Biddle where my dream ring, the one we looked at first and couldn't afford, was and they happen to be closing that store. They were having a massive sale and that ring just happened to be 75% off! I wanted to throw up! So I had to leave the store and we went home where I pouted around, anyways to make a long story short, he bought me my dream ring and surprised me with it later that day! I was totally shocked! He's not ever going to beat this years gift! The picture does not do it justice, it is beautiful! I love You Craigan and hope/know we will have plenty more exciting and fun years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment